Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sneaky Peakers

For those that like to know!!!!!!!

Just a few sneak peaks of the October Catalgoue which SU have coming up! Its time to start saving up for the new things - oh but did you check out the retiring list too.... oh oh - have you enough pennies :-)A Beautiful Christmas set - I get to pre-order to make samples and this was my No.1 set - i can wait to sew some little beads on for flower centres and get punching out those circles and I think it is safe to say i have a few plans for this one!!!


Some gorgeous stamps designed specifically for the round tab punch - yes they fit precisely so now you can even decorate your tags!!!



Anothe favourite (can I have them all.....) I like the mandala like images here and can see some of these working very well with the scallop punch - so I am hoping my stamps arrive tomorrow and I can give this one a whirl!


Aww and some lovely images suitable for male of female orientated cards - loving the little tool box - I just know my neighbour is going to want this set!!!

All of these will be available in the new catalgoue and for ordering from 1st October 2008. If you fancy a preorder for the catalogue or stamps - give me a call (07932 780939) or drop me a line quick as you like.

Rachel

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Hi Rachel

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog - I would love to swap with you :) If I have any cards left over then I will send one down to you (or now that I think about it even if I manage to actually swap them all I can make more :D )

Maggie
x