Wednesday, October 29, 2008

First Snow

Well we are enjoying the first snow of winter - love watching it - hate going out in it myself!!

I have been working on lots of projects so will have a few to show very soon - managed to make and photograph them!! Makes a nice change!!

I have been super busy and had a wonderful sales month thanks to you all!!! The new catalogue is prooving very popular and every time I open it I know I find something new to add to the wish list!!

Coming soon: Christmas Wish List Service!!! AND Voucher Scheme - watch this space and get EXACTLY what you want for christmas!!

November is looking to be a busy month as well. I have a few parties lined up, a stamp a stack class on 10th November (20 cards for £15 at my local village Hall - so plenty of space if you are interested), then on 13th I have an school evening stall with Make and Takes and then on 16th you can come and see me on the SU Stand at the NEC. Yes - your very own demonstrator is representing SU at the NEC on Sunday 16th November so come along and say Hello to me! Rumour (and I haven't yet had this confirmed) has it they are offering stamp sets for those that stay for a demo or make and take!!! So it might just be worth stopping by...

Back soon with some projects!

Rachel

No comments: