Sunday, November 2, 2008

Christmas Wish List!!

Do you fancy unwrapping something you actually WANT this Year!! Make your choices from the Fabby new SU Catty and enter them and your details onto the form below.

You can then either give my details to the person you would like to buy for you or alternatively provide me with their telephone number and I will give them a call.

Last ordering day is Friday 12th December for the gift wrapped service and Tuesday 16th December for Direct Delivery to ensure that it gets to you before the big day.

Postage is £3.95 or 5% which ever is greater.

Payment is in advance and can be by cheque paypal(with charges)or direct payment.

Yes - its really here you have to go down some more :-)
|
|
|
V






































Name:



Please confirm your address:




Please confirm a contact number:




Email Address:




The Stamp sets I would like are:
(Please enter the name as it appears in the catalogue so I can be sure to get the right one for you)





The Ribbon and Accessories I would like are: (Please enter full details especially ribbon widths and colours)




The Paper and Card selections I would like are: (Please ensure you add colour, pattern names and sizes of the papers)




If I am lucky enough to qualify for Hostess benefits the £15 worth of FREE goodies I would like and the Level 1 set I would like are:




Please let me know the names of people that are likely to contact me. If you would like me to contact them please also leave me a phone number to call:









create web form

No comments: