Sunday, January 25, 2009

Catch Up!

I still have a couple of places available if people are interested. I have several parties over the next 4 weeks so will be pushing this through them so hoping to fill up to run one in Feb onwards. It would be great to get one of these going - For £25 a month (plus postage) you get the chance to get a free stamp set and £15 worth of catalogue product in one of the 6 months which you commit to. Drop me a line if you are interested.

I need to photo some recent projects and get posting on here to keep people interested!! If you have some SU projects you are proud of let me know and I will link to your blog.

My classes are still running and if you would like to come along please get in touch. There are a few spaces in February - 5th Feb - so pop it in your diary for a relaxed evening of crafting.

Rachel

No comments: