Thursday, April 30, 2009

Class and Club News

I have organised a few more classes and booked a couple of dates fro a brand new Club - just a get together and craft rther than anything too organised! So if you fancy coming along please call and book your place - thanks

21st May - Birthday Delight - 3 delightful birthday card designs (£10)
25th June - Something for the Boys - 3 cards with the boys in mind (£10)
23rd July - Merry Christmas - it's never to soon - one gift design & 2 cards (£10)


All classes are held from 7pm to 9.00pm on a Thursday at Shrewley Village Hall, Shrewley, Warwickshire.

Call me now to reserve your place on 01926 843389.

I have booked a couple of Saturday afternoons for Craft Club - come along and bring your latest projects, watch my demonstration and join in the optional mini class. Cost £3 to include tea and coffee. All crafts welcome but the mini classes will be card making based and cost £2.

If you would like to be on my mailing lsit for my regular newsletter - pop me and email and i will add you to the list. I do special offers just for newsletter readers as well so it is worth being in on the latest gossip from my little crafty corner of the world.

No comments: