Simply create a summer-inspired project using Stampin' Up! products and submit it no later than 30 August, 2009 for your chance to win!
Four prizes will be awarded to demonstrators and customers:
Demonstrator First Place: £150 worth of stamps sets
Customer First Place: £150 worth of stamps sets
Customer Second and Third Place: £50 worth of stamps sets
- Projects must be created using only Stampin' Up! products.
- Only one project per participant will be accepted.
- Projects can be cards, home decor, scrapbook pages, or 3D items.
- All projects must be summer-themed.
- Projects must be unique, and created for the Summer Design Challenge. Do not just recycle your old projects.
- A list of products used must be included with the project submission.
- Full contact information, including your full name, demonstrator ID (if you are a demonstrator), address, phone number, and e-mail address must be included with the project submission.
- Projects will not be returned as they may be displayed at future Stampin' Up! events or on the Stampin' Up! web site.
Download a printable version of the Summer Design Challenge Rules.