Thursday, September 3, 2009

An Exciting time for me

This month sees an opportunity for me as an SU Demo. I have happily ticked along this year and achieved reasonable sales and quite a few promotions - as has my wonderful team of Stampingurls (no boys yet!!).

As a result I find myself within range to achieve a fantastic goal of achieving the First ever European SU demo Incentive trip which is to Monaco.

They have a fabulous hotel lined up for us and I would really like to get there. With your help I can. This month they are offering us DOUBLE points for every order placed in September. Now I need a challenging amount of points but I have some offers for you to give you some incentive to place your order. So come and help me achieve my goal and satisfy your need for goodies - and don't forget to add your freebies.

**Anyone booking a party in September or holding a catalogue party or placing an individual order for £200 or more I will add a further Level 1 value Stamp Set to your hostess goodies AND put you on the list for a FREE Catalogue and ideas book when the new 2009/2010one is launched.

**Anyone placing individual Orders which include items from the Last Chance list for more than £50 I will add the Brilliant Blue, Pumpkin Pie or Old Olive set of designer papers for FREE as long as stocks last.

You want to see what I am gunning for - try here

Rachelxx

No comments: