Sunday, April 4, 2010

I was a winner

Well sort of - I came second winner as it was termed!!!  At the recent Demo day we had a Demo's choice and submitted something for the other demos to pick what they liked best.  Its always really hard to decide what to do with these and inevitable it tends to be more sculpture than cardmaking but some really fabby stuff crawls out the of the woodwork so I really didn't expect anything and in fact put my stuff on the table and never looked at it again.  So imagine my surprise when they decide to award two places and one is for me!  Anyway some piccies

3 comments:

Alex said...

Congrats and well done Rachal!

I love these bits, very colourful. Reminds me of the summer we never have ;)

Alex x

SarahPitts said...

Oh it's lovely Rachel, well done, I can see why they voted for you.
Sarah x

Interior Addict said...

Just when I had decided that I didn't "need" this stamp set - you go ahead and make this...I feel another SU demo order coming on!