Thursday, April 1, 2010

Stampin Up Demonstrators LOVE Mini Time

We get to play with lots of new stuff and offer our customers some gorgeous products and we have a really great one this time.  Single stamps - a whole page of them, smaller backgrounds, Simmer Paints , yet more delightful snowflakes (ell a girl can't have too many STAMPED ONES not sure about the real thing though a the moment!!!  And the most bargainous item i think is the stitched felt on page 13 - you get FIFTY TWO pieces for £6.50 plus P&P I have some and it is beautifully made - I don't know how they can offer it at that price its worth much much more.

I have added a link on the left to the pdf download - its not a huge catalgoue but some really lovely stamps including the My Sweet Pea and also the handsome Dasher - beautiful reindeer single stamp at just £6.95 plus P&P.

If you would like to host a party or place an order please get in touch and I can help.  I haeve some big events coming up but there is alwasy room for one more.  And if like Cait below you fancy access to a permanent discount on your SU goodies - I can let you into the Demo Secret!!!!!!!

I have some new product samples lined up for you so keep an eye on the blog.

Rachel

No comments: