Monday, May 3, 2010

Exciting New Product Share

A special deal especially from me for you.

When there are new goodies we just want them all don't we - well for a taster of all the new products all at once now you can with my special deal just for you.

I am ONLY doing 4 of these for the moment (I can't cope with big numbers lol) so to get your hands on all the new products without breaking the bank get in touch with me to order NOW as I am sure these places will go fast.

You will get

One of each sheet of the new designer paper Cottage Wall in 6 by 12 size
3m of each of the three new ribbons with spots on
6 sheets each of the three new card stock colours
Total Cost including P&P is £13.50


If you want all of the above plus ink pads in 3 shiny new colours it will be £26.75 including postage

If you would like some Window sheets as well just add the cost of the window sheets with no extra postage to your order (£9.50)

All of these colours are a great taster for our whole new colour range coming in October - how great to be able to get our hands on some of the new product in advance!

Don't forget all of our main catalogue and mini catalogue goodies are also still available.

Click on the mail me <------ to order.  I can take payment by payal (with fees) cheque, direct transfer or cash. Don't forget if you use paypal it can also go on your credit card!

To see the full pdf of the new products click HERE

Remember Product Shares always include a little something extra from me! How much better can it get!!

Rachel

No comments: