Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hello Strangers

Well its been a while but I haven't been idle!!!  We had a lovely time at my gathering a couple of weeks ago with 9 people coming to a party I hosted myself which for a sunny Sunday afternoon in July was pretty good!  We had a ball and I have some project photies to show but was far too busy on the day!

I have also set up some more classes starting in September including another Stamps and Class session for a Saturday morning in October.  I am just deciding what to do at each of the classes at the moment and will publish the list shortly.


This month sees a fantastic offer from SU with a full 20% off selected two step stamping sets, this is a really great offer especially for the sets like Greenhouse Garden and Bird on a Branch which are so popular just now.

I will be partaking of another blog hop again shortly to show off some of these gorgeous stamp sets - and yes it is more scrapbooking so keep an eye out for a post sooner than 2 months away!!!

Rachelx

No comments: