Saturday, February 12, 2011

Radio and Liz Kershaw

Well my rise to fame (alas not fortune) has been rapid and I shall be appearing on the radio on Sunday with none other than Liz Kershaw on BBC Radio Coventry and Warwickshire.  I have to say Liz and her brother Andy are iconic radio as far as I am concerned - their dulcet tones whiled away many an hour of my youth so it will be very strange sitting in studio with Liz across from me!!

Apparently I shall be there to review the papers, with a slight valentines slant in that I make cards and of course you should be sending those on the day!  So I will making my self a list of sound bites to slip in when I can about what I do and where I do it in the vain hope that I might get a bit better known in the area and kick things off a bit!!

How fun though - you know when you play those "team games" at work - I can now say "I made a guest appearance on the Liz Kershaw show!" Tee Hee

Rachelx