Monday, February 7, 2011

Some Autumnal Thank yous

We have had an adventure full winter this winter - lots of snow and mini disasters!!  Anyway our neighbours helped us out of a sticky spot one day when J got stuck in snow - she had Cait for a bit to watch a DVD and he came and helped me dig my hubbies smart car out of a snow drift (I mean what possessed him!) so these were a thank you of thank you's.  They do love trees and he is a Head Forrester for the County so I thought these would be appropriate. They came out quite autumnal but I may try it with Greens and yellows and see if that comes out more spring like.  They use Stampin up Inks and the Very Vanilla Card stock.  The card is the same size as the white notelets in the catalogue but I hand cut them - I am loving this size of card especially for little notes.

The stamp set used is Autumn Splendour and that little bit of ribbon is some of the narrow edged gross grain in Daffodil Delight - my current favourite.

No comments: