Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Retired Items for Sale

I usually have a few retired bits and bobs hanging around but I am really trying to keep down my craft supplies - they do have a knack of getting out of hand.  If you have space for some teen craft supplies (lol) please apply within for rehoming ;-)

Shapes and Shadows £8 - 12 stamps - would make great gifts if broken into pairs

Typeset Uppercase Alphabet £15 really versatile set and a good size for cards or scrapping
Live your Dream £18 8 stamps in different sizes includes some sayings
One of Kind - unmounted and unused matches boho blossoms punch £15
Garden Dream - another coveted Hostess set £17
Starring You £5 - versatile little set
Frames with a flourish £20

Square metal edge tags - wholepack £2
I also have a tin of felt flowers Accents ones with about 3 missing if that, £8 with tin will post without Tin for £4

Postage at cost.

I also have a set of 12 x 6 papers one of each from the previous catalogue - contact me if you are interested in this.

No comments: