There have been lots of changes in how SU does business over the last few years as well and now we have at least 3 catalogues a year, with monthly deals and offers and the best ever time of Saleabration coming up on 22nd January - free sets of stamps, papers, punches, embossing folders and more. The widest free product range ever int he UK all for a £45 spend. And anyone hosting a £300 party gets another one for free as well so what a great incentive to start planning a get together.
I have done so much crafting I don't know where to even start so I have decided to start afresh - I will do some saleabration samples today and get some pictures up. But I do have some Objectives and goals for 2013 that will keep me motivated and moving!
I am going to share (and at the same time show commitment) those with you today.
In January- I will complete my Coaching and Mentoring Qualification - I have one assignment to complete. I have been putting it off for too long!
- I will complete my accounts and tax return to the deadline and ALSO set up a system for recording as I go along for future reference.
- I will decide what I am going to do about my customer database and newletters. I am trying not to be too ambitious here in just 30 days but I desperately need to sort this out and clear out old names and add some new so overachieving on this one will be sending out the first 2013 newsletter but I will be happy with decisions and the newsletter going out in February!
- I will sort and set up my 2013 class schedule.
- I will hold one party (already lined up need to set the date that is all!)
- I will sort and clear out my facebook friends - this I have already done - woohoo
- I will blog at least once a week, total of 4 blogs in January
I have some other personal ones and household ones but you don't need to be bothered by chicken house building and weightloss!! Although you may get some piccies if I am proud!
I think if I manage that lot in one month I will be doing well!!!
What are your January plans?