Tuesday, January 22, 2013

New Class List and Facebook

Lots of new classes planned for this year - and you can book direct on facebook and pay through paypal!  Really fast and easy to do it makes booking very quick and easily sorted.

I am offering 3 types of classes

Scrapbooking (£20) - 4 pages sometimes a scrapbook kit from Stampin Up, sometimes one just from me that I pull together from supplies - it is always generous and contains around £10 of actual product. 

Craft Club Workshop (£12) - a range of papercrafts from cardmaking, box making, gift making and anything else that I can think of.  A lovely variety of outcomes to fill your small gift, card or other requirements.  All materials provided again including any items we choose to decorate.

Fabric Fun (£15) - when SU started to do fabric I resurrected a passion I thought I had left behind, this fun class focuses on items that can be sewn by hand or made without sewing a stitch!! Fun projects on a small scale.

Dates are:

Scrapbooking 
All Mondays 7 till 9pm at Leek Wootton Village Hall

28th Jan
25th Feb
25th Mar
22nd April
27th May
24th June

Craft Club Workshop
All Thursdays 7 till 9pm in Warwick, venue to be confirmed

31st Jan
21st Feb
21st Mar
25th April
23rd May
20th June

Fabric Fun Classes
Dates are set and all are Sundays 2.30pm till 4.30pm but I need to confirm venue. 
17th Feb
24th March

More classes will be set once I establish the popularity of the class.

Find The Creative Stamper on facebook and check out the events pages, paypal address is rachel @ creativestamper.co.uk




No comments: