Monday, November 26, 2007

First Order

Well I have plans for a Party but not till December 6th - yet to send invites or even make them yet so need to get on with that and some proper samples and door gifts etc. However I have my first real order and have sent that off for delivery this morning! I have also placed an order for more catalogues so if you would like one please do email me - I will be adding a contact link shortly so you can buzz me. Alternatively leave me a comment and I will see if I can get in touch with you.

Catalogues are £5.95 and I am happy to post them out for free. Payment can be Cheque, Cash or Direct Bank Transfer at the moment. I am able to accept Paypal but you do need to add on charges for me otherwise it is too much of a hit for such a fledgling company!

I have all my paperwork sorted and seem to have sussed the ordering process. Just have to wait for the goodies to arrive now!

Rachel

No comments: