Sunday, November 18, 2007

Yayyyyyyyy

Well I signed up and have my numbers and access to the webbie and such so have been rootling around getting ideas and trying to work out what is involved. Its all very exciting. I thought what was in catty was limited but I liked everything so its pretty spot on like that I think - hopefully it will expand with time. The prices could have been better but that is always the way when shipping over here from the US - probably worse via Germany as well.

The call centre were really helpful as well and the English was great so I don't think there will be any problems on that front unless you have a particularly strong accent or anything.

I have set myself up a small file with all the bits and bobs I need for now and eagerly await my start up kit.

Rachel

No comments: