Tuesday, September 30, 2008

So nearly time for the new Catalgoue - OFFER

Well the new Stampin' Up! Catty goes live tomorrow at Noon - you can browse on line or if you have your copy in hand then you can get a cuppa and sit and write your wish list!!!!!

But don't be too slow .... for everyone sending me an order before Sunday at 8pm will go into a prize draw for one of the gorgeous scallop punches worth £10.95.

You can place an order by email or phone or by completing an order form and mailing it to me. All orders will be entered on Sunday 5th October. They will be shipped directly to me and I will send out First Class to you as soon as they arrive. Anyone local to me is welcome to collect and shipping will just be 5%.

Please note P&P is £3.95 or 5% of your order whichever is lower.

No comments: