Sunday, September 21, 2008

SU Gossip Catch Up!

This quarter has been really busy for Stampin’ Up! and September sees the UK’s first retiring list being issued (scroll down for more) showing stamps which will not be featured in the next catalogue and they are all at reduced prices too. This pricing framework is reflective of a complete new price policy for Stampin’ Up! so lots of products will see reductions in the new catalogue. All the lovely papers and the majority of the Simply Scrappin’ kits are also to retire and with the price reduction show even better value for money. So a double whammy – lots of new ones to come and a price reduction on the current ones!


If you would like to order from the retiring list please get in touch. If you order more than £50 before the 30th September I will give you a Further 10% off your product value! Just quote NEWSLETTEROFFER when you contact me and I will deduct it from your form.


This month sees the first of my local classes start with a Gift and Card event at Shrewley Village Hall this Thursday 25th September from 7pm till 9pm. We will be making a small gift and two cards for the bargain price of just £4. This is a special price for my first class and in future classes will be around £10 for the 2 hours so if you would like a bargain and a class taster please give me a call and book your place NOW. All materials are included, you just need to bring a basic kit of cutting mat, cutting tool, ruler and adhesive.


The new catalogue is due 1st October and YES I HAVE SEEN ONE in fact I HAVE ONE, oh my I hope you are ready for this as it is beautiful – some of the sets are just fabulous – the rest are just lovely – I will get them in November – lol! Pricing is down across the board and the only price increase is on the neutrals 12 x 12 cardstocks which if you order this month at £5.50 you can beat the price increase to £5.95.


If you are considering becoming a demo yourself the price for this is permanently down as well at £139 from £155. If you want more information on this please do call or email me and ask me as many questions as you can think off I will be more than happy to help out with some answers for you.


I have a number of retiring sets which I want to pass on to you so please “watch this blogspace” for something really special in the next week or so. This includes Oh so lovely, Mixed Bouquet, Snowflake spot and lots of other hostess sets and catalogue sets too. It will be first come first served I am afraid on this one!


If you would like to preorder the Catalogue to be sent out to you as soon as I get my supplies then it is £6 and I will include a £5 credit with that against your first £50 order. Paypal is just £6 for this one – no fees and no extra postage. (Please note the new cover price is £4.95).


Looking forward to hearing from you all


Rachel xx

No comments: