Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Free Craftin' Stampin' Up! Events

For anyone in the UK there are some free Stampin' Up! Crafting Events happening around the Country. I have attended one of these before as have several of my customers and had a really fun time playing with products and meeting other crafty folk from near by!

The events are in March and April and held in the evening. Giving you the opportunity to create a number of projects with Stampin’ Up!’s products, enjoy the company of others who share your interest in crafting, and win products at no cost to you! Could you ask for more???


11 March 2010 at the Beauchief Hotel, Sheffield from 7-9pm

13 March 2010 at the Glasgow Pond Hotel from 7-9pm

18 March 2010 at the Aston Court Hotel in Coventry from 7-9pm

20 March 2010 at the Parkside International Hotel in Reading from 7-9pm

10 April 2010 at the Plymouth Novotel from 3-5pm

Attendance is free but you do need a personal invitation which I can organise for you and as many of your friends as you want to come.

Please email me or give me a call for your personal invitation places will be limited and issued on a first come first served basis.

I can't attend all the events but may be coming along to the Coventry one.

Give me a call now to get your invite organised!

No comments: