Friday, February 5, 2010

Some actual Cards


How long is it since I last posted a photo - so long I have almost forgotten how. Someone was asking me about the Bashful Blue colour and wanting some help on visualising it so I had a look through and realised how few photos there are on here - I do make lots of cards honestly - they just don't make it over here much!! Its sucha faff on my pc to edit, sign and so on that I have left it and left it - but here is a quickie from just before Christmas with some notecards in strong pastels (if there is such a thing). The base cards are Bashful Blue and Sage Shadow with Old Olive Green Ink and Coral shades of Regal Rose and Cameo Coral and the hotter Rose Red Shade with Pretty in Pink. Stamps are A Rose is a Rose set and some of the Greetings from an old retired Hostess Set.

I love that we update our sets regularly but it does mean you have to move when they are available especially for things like Sale-A-Bration as stamps are available for such a short space of time.

Check out the Greetings in this Sale-A-Bration free sets they are just as cute and would look great on these cards. Remember for each £45 you spend you can claim a free set and no limit on how many sets you can qualify for. In fact if you reach £300 you get an extra set as well!!

Rachelx

No comments: