Thursday, March 25, 2010

Money to tight to mention..........

....for you or your friends

One of the best ways to sub your crafty spending in tough times is to hold a home party workshop - you and your friends get an evening together, you get to play with some fabulous products and make a card, watch some great demonstrations, and you get free hostess gifts and money to spend in the Stampin' Up! catalogue (subject to a minimum party total).

If you think you might like to give this a go I am trialling a Party Plan that takes just 2 hours from start to finish meaning you and your friends are then free to enjoy the rest of the evening and maybe even retiring to a local hostellery!!!!!! I have some dates available in April ready for the new catalgoue if you are quick.

Interested??

Pop me a Pm and I can let you have more details.

Not in the Midlands but still interested?? Let me know and I can put you in touch with someone nearer you that can help out.

Rachel

No comments: