Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Heart day


A few of us local crafters regularly get together for crafty chit chat - every couple of weeks, and we decided as we were meeting on 14th Feb we would do a little hearts swap.  This was my contribution using some little scraps of papers I had left over from doing my paper sampler recently (another little project to photograph!) I wanted something a bit eclectic to go with the ribbon rose which was something else I wanted to have a go at and was really please with how it turned out.  I used the Poppy Red In Colour from Stampin Up for this project and it teamed nicely with the cream and then the cream red and black papers which i just love.  I do have a whole big pack of these but haven't managed to break into any yet - lol

The carton follows the milk carton shape and is made from just half a sheet of A4 so really economical as well.

More to follow soon :0)

Rachel

No comments: