Friday, February 18, 2011

Big Bows

One of the top demos (Monica Gale) in the UK gave me the idea for this card - I have lifted the format but swapped out colours and stamp set - am toying with the idea of using a more shaped punch for the hole - maybe a butterfly - that might work - what do you think??  I am doing some cards that involve watercolouring at my class on 24th Feb and this will be one of the cards - I may yet swap out the colour ways there is something about this one that jars with me and can't put my finger on it as yet....watch this space....
If you are local to me and fancy coming along to class I love to share what I do with others - we meet at Shrewley Village Hall at 7pm - just give me a call to book your place and get directions.  07932 780939.

Would be lovely to make friends with some new crafters in the area - or old ones come to that - rofl.

Rachel

No comments: