Thursday, February 10, 2011

Spring Wreath

I think many of us are looking forward to spring this year.  This is a spring wreath created with the Saleabration set Sweet Summer.  I stamped the vine stamp in Old Olive onto some whisper white and then on a separate piece the flowers and some leaves which were cut out and pop mounted onto the card.  I stamped some butterflies and bees as well and added some glitter and some of our gorgeous pearls.  I am almost a convert to bling I am loving the pearls and rhinestones in the catalogue and they are superb quality.  The simple card is an old olive base with some old olive wide striped gross grain.
 

I really enjoyed fiddling with this card but it is definitely not one for mass production.
As you can see I am trying hard to keep up the regular posts, if there is a stamp set you would like to see some cards with let me know and I will do my best to accommodate.  Although I have alot of stamps though I can't claim to have them all - well not yet anyway.

See you soon!

Rachel