Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tweet Tweet

These little sweeties were from a group of 6 decorations I made for our neighbours (yes the same ones!) I always try and make something small for at least two of our immediate neighbours that do lots of things for us like feeding the chickies when we are away and so on.  I made these from a PTI template using Stampin' Up! Christmas papers.  I did play around a bit with the template and made the roof longer at the sides and straight etc, but the possibilities with these are endless, I used a mini punch for the holly and heart shapes and thought the heart added a bit of whimsy.  Once the glue was dry I curled the roof sides up a bit more as well and she loved them - they were really late putting up their tree for one reason and another, and when I handed them over she put them straight up - they looked fab nestled in the branches!

No comments: