Thursday, April 4, 2013

Colour my World

 Yes, Stampin' Up! have taken a look at what the on trend colours are and updated their colour range for Summer 2013.  We won't be seeing this change happen until Summer BUT if some of these are your favourites you might want to look at ordering yourself some of the retiring colours before they go.  We will also be retiring the watercolour wonder crayons and the watercolour pencils which are a great set in a lovely tin - I was just using mine to colour some images before smooshing over with some of the aqua pens and some sparkly ink for a great shimmer effect.  I will be keeping mine for definite, but if you want some of your own I should pop an order in right now.  They are going to be popular.

So what are these new colours and which ones are going - here are the new families - some of them have moved around and made room for new ones but the biggest changes are in the Subtles and Regals.  Am loving some of the colours that are staying - Pool Party and also Island Indigo and Blushing Bride (from last years retiring in colours) so I am pleased and actually of those going I will miss Bashful Blue but not for long as we have some great new blues coming in to stand in line.  At the moment all the retiring colours are available to buy and if there are any must haves in there for you - pop an order in - I will be ordering this weekend if you are local to me

I am sure there will be lots more hints and tips on what is heading our way over the coming months - and I am already getting excited - journalling, washi tape, new embossing folders and punches (Think Moroccan shapes...)  and of course new stamps.  We also just heart the punch that was part of Sale-a-bration orders is also now available for purchase so if you missed out on that lovely punch you can add it to your order right now.

Rachelx

No comments: